Barnes Cove Cuvee'
- This special blend is a palate-pleaser with bright flavors of cherries and black raspberries. Plenty of spice runs through the valleys of this fruit-driven wine, gliding to a succulent and complex finish. the underlying tannins and acidity give the cuvee' the tools to evolve once poured into the glass. So swirl, sniff, and sip away with confidence!
- Proceeds from this wine to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, a national organization with the mission of curing CF as well as ensure those living with CF can lead a long and productive life.
- Appellation Washington State
- Produced exclusively for the Fischer Family and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Profits to directly benefit local CFF chapter
- Alcohol: 13.9%
- Pairs well with grilled, roasted or braised beef or lamb. Works with stews, bbq's or rich, earthy mushroom sauces. Or how about a rib eye steak over a smoky grill with some rosemary sprigs tossed into the flame for flavor infusion heaven! Anything with a little smoke on it is going to pair nicely.